National Conference Recording Services is the sole owner of the information collected on this Web site. We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not - without your consent, - sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, it is necessary to protect National Conference Recording Services's rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate acting to protect the personal safety of staff or of the public.
- • What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- • What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- • The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- • How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back 100% of your purchase including taxes and shipping even if your order is lost in the mail, stolen, or damaged or not received within 10 days.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm PST.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
Standard shipping rate is $3.95. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
- NEW - Aprentis Institute Conferences
- NEW - Christians for Biblical Equality
- NEW - Catholic Psychotherapy Conference
- Archbishop's Lecture Series
- Act! for America ~ Brigitte Gabriel
- Catholic Perspective on Abortion - Respect Life Conference
- AlterMed Research Foundation
- American Correctional Health Services Association & SCP Conferences
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists
- Archdiocese of Denver
- Catholic Home Educators
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance COVA
- Colorectal Cancer Conference
- Denver University Conflict Resolution Institute
- CSMHA 12th Annual Conference
- Endow Catholic Women's Conference
- Evangelical Presbyterian Conference
- Focus Conference
- Hope6/2006 Magazine
- Living the Catholic Faith
- Making of a Dangerous Man
- Managing Climate Change Through Collaborativr Governance
- Men At The Cross
- Mile Hi Scripture Institute
- Mission Training Institute
- National Association of Street Schools
- National Association of Diaconate Directors
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Commission on Correctional Health Care
- National Conference on Mentoring
- National Short-Term Missions Conference
- Promise Keepers
- Realtor Rally
- Rocky Mountain Catholic Men's Conference
- University of Maryland School Mental Health
- Society for Scientific Exploration
- Toward Jerusalem Council II Conference
- Updates in Correctional Health Care